The University of Tennessee – Chattanooga is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They offer several nursing options – they offer an on-campus BSN program and an RN-BSN Gateway program; the gateway program is 100% online, is four semesters in length and takes 16 months to complete. Students are accepted in two cohorts each year, beginning in either January or August.
This Article Takes About 1 Minutes to Read
- Introduction to NP Programs in Massachusetts With the primary care …Read More »
- Want to beome a Radiology Nurse? Learn about Radiology Nurse …Read More »
- Want to become a Research Nurse? Learn about research nurse …Read More »
- Want to Become a Perioperative / OR Nurse? Learn about …Read More »
- Want to become an Occupational Health Nurse? Learn about occupational …Read More »